Monday, February 18, 2013

Dream much?

 True story I am the worlds worst blogger!! But I LOVE reading all my sweet friend's blog. So here's something to chew on..

Dreams. Crazy mind thoughts or messages from God? In my beliefs- BOTH! I have crazy dreams about dead ex boyfriend baby mama drama (complete use of random words for the sake of being dramatic) But I have some that make me wake up with a smile, so I hope you can smile as well.

Phillip Phillips- love his album. Common playlist in mommy time. His song Home. Imagine God signing this song to you, imagine the love over flowing, and change the lyrics to this is not your home. Embrace the hug of the Holy Spirit, and run the race strong. Love to you and yours..

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=HoRkntoHkIE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DHoRkntoHkIE

No comments:

Post a Comment